ResCarta Tools Version 7.0.3 Release Notes
From ResCarta Software Wiki
Additions / Improvements
- Support for links in collection abstracts has been added.
- Data Conversion Tool
- JPEG in TIFF options for color and grayscale have been added.
- When compression is set to JPEG @ 100%, original compressed tiles or strips from JPEG compressed TIFF source files will be reused to prevent image degradation.
- PDFBox JBIG2 ImageIO is now used for reading JBIG2 compressed images from PDF.
- An RcSystem.properties option to allow users to define their own CMUSphinx configuration has been added.
- Support for descending sort fields has been added.
- MP3 files are now listed above OGG files in the HTML5 audio element for improved behavior in Edge.
- The default facet sort order has been changed from count to alphanumeric.
- The reload data button is now disabled when changing the data volume location in the server administration interface.
- Collection name and object id have been added to the metadata display.
- Additional object metadata has been added to the IIIF manifests.
- A Serbian translation for Mirador i18n has been added.
- Mirador is now loaded with the same locale configured for ResCarta-Web.
- Metadata Creation Tool
- A bug causing an error when modifying a video metadata template has been fixed.
- An event handling bug when entering a new data volume in the server administration interface has been fixed.
- The IIIF API will now return HTTPS links within it's responses when served via HTTPS.
- A bug causing improper wrapping of collection titles on the search page has been fixed.
- An autocomplete styling bug on the search page has been fixed.