ResCarta Tools Version 6.0.9 Release Notes
From ResCarta Software Wiki
Additions / Improvements
- Data Conversion Tool
- JPEG in TIFF options for color and grayscale have been added.
- When compression is set to JPEG @ 100%, original compressed tiles or strips from JPEG compressed TIFF source files will be reused to prevent image degradation.
- PDFBox JBIG2 ImageIO is now used for reading JBIG2 compressed images from PDF.
- UI layout alignment has been improved.
- The default facet sort order has been changed from count to alphanumeric.
- The reload data button is now disabled when changing the data volume location in the server administration interface.
- Collection name and object id have been added to the metadata display.
- The HTML5 audio player is now used in Chrome.
- An event handling bug when entering a new data volume in the server administration interface has been fixed.
- A bug causing improper wrapping of collection titles on the search page has been fixed.