ResCarta Tools Version 6.0.7 Release Notes
From ResCarta Software Wiki
Additions / Improvements
- The included Apache Tomcat server has been upgraded to 8.5.31.
- The included Ghostscript installer has been upgraded to 9.23.
- A tab displaying EXIF data has been added to the image viewer. This can be disabled in the configuration.
- When using a JDBCRealm for security, the necessary tables for storing user and role data are created automatically.
- When using a JDBCRealm for security, a user administration interface and the ability for users to change their passwords is now available.
- A sort order drop-down has been added to the search results page.
- Default search result sort order can now be set in the configuration.
- Default focus is now set on the simple search page.
- Image viewer fit mode is persisted during a session.
- A bug causing the EXIF field CompressedBitsPerPixel not be be removed when appropriate has been fixed.
- A bug causing highlighted images to appear lighter that the original has been fixed.
- A bug causing incorrect paging behavior on the browse collections page has been fixed.